Wednesday, September 05, 2007

bnkdgkdgjk

today was a bad day. in history, first period, i cried, and everyone thought it was because i forgot my home work and they kind of quietly laughed, but now that teacher is concerned about me (i was actually just frustrated in general and the homework set me off). in spanish 2, 2nd period, we did stupid work because some of the spanish one teachers were fired last tyear so some kids can't say anything at all in spanish. the spanish speaking kids and i were spead around to be a good influence. ni third period, orchestra, i didnt have my violin, so i just sat there for 2 HOURS sharpening my pencils out of sheer boredom. i had forgot my ID so they wouldn't let me in the lunchroom, and in math i had no clue what we were doing, and we had a pop quiz.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry, that sounds like the day from hell. It's weird isn't it, that when things start rolling towards a bad day, they can just keep going and going and piling on. Hope today was better.

On another subject, AWESOME about all your prizes at the fair. I'm really proud of you!

Kathleen

JJ said...

Yay! i am so happy about them. now i am just waiting for that chack in the mail. it won't be as big as last years, but it will still be nice.