Tuesday, July 13, 2004

The Wind Singer book one in the Wind On Fire trilogy

The Wind Singer by William Nicholson
I loved this book!!! My mom calls books such as this one "junk food books". In other words: they have no substance and are usually read only once by people. But as this is true for almost every book I read [even Harry Potter], I don't really care.
I would recommend this book for science fiction and fantasy lovers that don't mind seeing people die in their minds [not one or more of my previous teachers]. It is also good summer reading for slower readers, because it is 486 pages long. However speed readers will finish it in 1-3 days. Here's another persons revue:
Click here to see reviews
To my dismay, there were no bad reviews for me to defeat, so I asked my mom. here goes:
click here to read.
Rating:*****

No comments: